Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Why did God make Mowgli? :)



…To reassure me that there’s at least one soul who loves me truly, completely and wholly. Not for who I am, what I do or how I look – No, he loves me for being me. :)

…To say ‘I love you’ when I’m dying to hear it. (Woo wooo woooo = I love you)

…To lick my tears away when I’m hurting.

…To snuggle up and sleep with me when I feel alone.

…To play with me when I’m bored.

…To listen to my heart tales because everybody else is more than fed up.

…To assure me that he’ll never give up on me, and that he’ll kiss me, hug me, and love me even if noone else does.

…To prove to me that distance can never come in the way of love – Sitting thousands of miles away on the chair in front of the computer webcam, he still makes me feel just as loved.

…To teach me a lesson of selflessness – I’ve never played with him all the times he’s wanted to; I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve taken him for a walk; I’ve left him alone at home when I could’ve taken him along, BUT still, he’s cheered me up EVERY time I’ve cried, he’s given me uncountable kisses without me even asking, and he’s always waited at the front door when I’ve returned home.
He gives love without expecting it back; he gives love because he wants to give it.

…To make me realise that there’s greater joy in giving love than receiving.

…To show me how to be happy with the little things of life – All he needs is his bone, his pillow, our bed, our blanket and us :) Oh and yea, a cat for his amusement, and maybe a drive to gran’s house to feel the breeze blowing in his face.

…To give us 8 little Mowglis. I haven’t even been able to touch them, and this is one time I regret being so far away from home, but I know they’re blessed to have the best set of parents – my Mownee-Mo & Betty girl.

When God made Mowgli, he definitely had me in my mind. God knew I’ll feel alone away from home; God knew I’ll be hurting for whatever reason; God knew that sometimes the tears would just not stop, so He made Mowgli – my own black-n-white spotted handsome distant healer. :)

Of course, Mowgli is made for hundred other reasons (The family is big you see, and each one NEEDS him). He has the topmost place in the family, and there’s not one of us who’ll dispute the claim.

Bottomline: My Mowgli is the King of the house, and the King of My heart. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.