Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Holding On..


For him, who I'll love forever


I cry every night,
Thinking of our love and fights,
I cry in the shower,
Wondering how I’ll get through the hours…
I try thinking other things,
But everything other than you stings,
I feel helpless, I feel alone,
Without you, nothing seems like home,
You’ve moved ahead,
But I still remember all the lovely things you said…

When I look at the stars, the moon, the sky,
I send love to you, and promise never to say goodbye,
But when I think of you telling me to move on,
My heart misses a beat; it feels hurt, scared and torn,
I pray all the time,
For God to extend the seconds that I can call you mine,
For you to come back to me,
Hold me and whisper that this is how we’ll be,
Forever together, you and me…

Always yours.

No comments: