Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Love...

For him who I'll love forever.

I asked how you are,
They said you’re just fine,
I smiled that hour,
Even though you’re no longer mine…

I looked at our pictures,
Perfect love, perfect lovers,
And a tear rolled down,
Because you’re no longer around…

I picked up my phone,
To tell you I feel so alone,
But I changed my mind,
It’s too late to rewind…

I saw you online,
Your picture, your wide smile,
I wrote I love you,
And deleted it before I could ask if you do too…

I closed my eyes,
And there my thoughts, feelings and love remained undisguised,
I held you close,
I no longer felt morose,
I kissed your lips,
My heart did a skip,
Over and over, I said I love you,
And I cried with joy as I thought I heard you say ‘Love, me too…’

Always yours.

No comments: