Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2008

If...

If words could tell you how I feel,
I’d write and never stop;
If smiles could tell you I’ll be true,
I’d smile till the very end;
If tears could tell you I need you,
I’d cry myself to death;
If music could tell you I love you,
I’d sing till my voice runs dry;
If dance could prove you make me happy,
I’d dance my life away;
If my eyes could show you that you’re all I want,
I’d never close them even for a second;
If my heart could whisper I love you to you,
I’d never let it stop beating…

…Because, when I write it’s only for you, when I smile it’s only for you, when I cry it’s only for you, when I sing it’s only for you, when I dance it’s only for you, when my eyes look for someone it’s you, and when my heart beats it’s always going to be only for you…

Always yours.

No comments: