Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Always...

For him who I'll love forever.

People whiz past,
But time stands still…
I open my eyes,
And I still see you,
In the haze,
In the rush,
It’s always only you…

I said I don’t need you,
I said I’ll be fine,
I said I’m going to let go,
It’s only a matter of time,
I led you to believe I’m moving on,
I led you to believe I’m waking up to a new dawn,
But my heart won’t stop aching,
How can it, when it’s still with you?
My dreams won’t stop breaking,
How can they, when they don’t come true?

I reach out sometimes,
But I can’t feel you,
You’ve left me…again,
And I cry when I’m alone,
I hold my breath,
I clench my hands,
But nothing changes;
We still remain separated by the sands…

The morning comes, and I tell it to wake you gently,
I breathe in the air, and send love to surround you,
I feel happy and wish you’re never sad again,
I feel lonely, and pray you’re never alone…

When night falls, I feel scared,
What if I can’t make it through?
What if the tears don’t stop?

But, just before falling asleep,
I say a silent prayer,
If tomorrow never comes,
You should always have the armour of my love and care…

But if the sun does rise,
And I see a new day,
You should know that I’ll think of you in the same way,
That you’re second to none,
That you’ll always be THE one,
That I miss you every second that ticks by,
That I’ll love you even through my last breath as I die…

Always, always yours.

No comments: