Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

Heaven

For him, who I'll love forever...

We’ve been down that road before
And it’s over now…

The words ring over and over,
I look out, seeking some kind of closure,
But all I see is darkness,
Oh, how I long for your warm embrace,
How I pine for your sweet kiss,
There’s not one thing about us that I don’t miss,
Your eyes, narrowing as you smile,
Your lips, gently pressing against mine,
Your touch, so close, so true,
Your words, whispering ‘I love you’…
Then reality snaps me out of my reverie,
And I feel the darkness again, dark and eerie,
But I make a silent promise to you, to me, to us,
Through every waking moment, from dawn to dusk,
A promise to never let go,
A promise to love you till the end of my road,
To breathe so I live to love you,
To hope with every heart beat, we’ll one day say ‘I do’
To hold you through the night,
To be by your side, through wrong and right,
To lie down with my head on you,
Your arm around me, protecting from every rue…
And to know just then,
That this is and this will be forever my heaven…

Always yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Some day ... Some where ... Together we ll be Baby
I'll take .. and you'll take .. your time ..
We'll wait ..for our fate ..
Coz no body owns us Baby ..
We can make .. we can make it rock "

Yours forever ..... till ----- do us apart !

Sonia Jaisin said...

I'm impressed and about to cry.. THIS LOVE STORY ROCKS!!!! with their up and downs with their love and cries, im a big Fan!!!!! I'm sure u guys are made for each other and if its not then ill stop beleiving in love!!!!

God bless u guys always, and remember that Fate and Patience never fails!!!

Love u both a lot!!!

urs Soni :) bless bless & bless!