Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Miracle :)

Sometimes it takes miracles to believe again. For me, it just took him :)

I look out at people rushing through their lives; I watch the trees sway to the tunes of the breeze; I hear the birds chirp in myriad manners; and I feel the air envelop me.

I smile.

And think.

‘They can never make me as happy as he.” :)


Years before, I was asked, ‘Just what do you want?’

‘I want it to be perfect,’ I said.

‘It can never be,’ I was told, and rightly so, it never was.

Years later, again I was asked, ‘Just what do you want?’

‘I want it to be perfect,’ I said again.

‘That doesn’t exist,’ I was told.

I paused. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………
……………………………
………………………
…………………

‘Maybe you’re right,’ I whispered.


But no, they were wrong! Perfect can be, and Perfect does exist. I know. Because it’s mine. :))

I’ve had miracles happen in my life. But this one, is like God showing off.

My miracle has eyes that only notice me,
Lips that only want to touch mine,
A smile that fills me with happiness,
A touch that makes me long for its caress…

My miracle cares,
My miracle is aware,
Of how I feel inside,
My miracle makes me confide…

My miracle completes me,
My miracle makes me whole,
My miracle makes me lose track of time,
My miracle is only mine. :)

My miracle makes me want to love,
My miracle makes me believe in the One above,
My miracle makes me want to value, cherish and give,
My miracle makes me want to live…



He’s perfect. We’re perfect, together.

I have no regrets now of all the ill-fittings I’ve been through, because I’ve finally found what was made for me and it fits Perfect to the T. :)

No comments: